The Benefits of Buying a Quick Move-In Home
The Benefits of Buying a Quick Move-In Home
March 28, 2023
Buying a new home is an exciting and rewarding experience for many individuals, and our team at Hurricane Builders makes it a priority to ensure that every potential buyer who walks through our doors understands that their dream of owning their own home is attainable.
When it comes to finding a new home, homebuyers typically have two main options: purchasing a quick move-in home or building a custom home. While both options have their own advantages, there are several benefits of purchasing a quick move-in home that you won’t want to look past.
- Save time: With a custom home, the process of designing, planning and building can take months or even years to complete. A quick move-in home, on the other hand, is already built and move-in ready, so you can skip the lengthy construction process and move in as soon as possible.
- No surprise costs: When building a custom home, unexpected costs can sometimes add up quickly. From permitting fees to materials that exceed your budget, these additional costs can derail your plans and put you over your budget. With a quick move-in home, all costs are already accounted for, so you don’t have to worry about any unexpected expenses.
- See the home before you buy: When building a custom home, you have to rely on blueprints and 3D renderings to get an idea of what your home will look like once it’s complete, but with a quick move-in home, you’ll be able to tour the home before you buy. This way, you’ll know exactly what you’re getting in your home, and it will also allow you to get a feel for the atmosphere of the neighborhood and surrounding area.
- Less stress: Building a custom home can sometimes be a stressful process when you have to select each material and make every design decision. With a quick move-in home, the home has already been designed and the materials have all been selected by professionals—allowing you to focus on settling into your new space and making it your own.
- Move in faster: Perhaps the most important fact is that with a quick move-in home, you’ll be able to move in much faster than you would with a custom home. This is especially beneficial if you’re in a time crunch and need to move quickly without wanting to give up the benefits that come with living in a new construction home.
Take a closer look at our available homes
At Hurricane Builders, we have 11 new home communities with quick move-in homes available for potential buyers to choose from throughout the Greater Columbia area.
Within our Alligator West community in Timmonsville, we have 4 quick move-in homes available featuring the Cooper, Adger and Wylie floor plans with 3-5 bedrooms, 2-3 bathrooms and 1,381-2,071 square feet of living space.
In Sumter, our Beach Forest community has 8 quick move-in homes available featuring the Saluda, Keowee, Adger and Murray floor plans with 3-5 bedrooms, 2.5-3.5 and 2,071-2,434 square feet of living space. Heritage Bay is also located in the city of Sumter, and has 10 quick move-in homes available. These homes feature our Saluda, Adger, Keowee and Murray floor plans with 4-5 bedrooms, 3-3.5 bathrooms and 2,071-2,434 square feet of living space to personalize.
Our Berkeley Landing at Lake Carolina community is located in Columbia and has 3 quick move-in homes for potential buyers to purchase. The homes feature our Freeman, Grove Park and Hampton Park floor plans with 4-5, 3-4.5 and 2,393-3,428 square feet. Also located in Columbia is our Harborside at Lake Carolina community with 2 quick move-in homes available both featuring our Charleston floor plan with 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 2,469 square feet of living space. In West Columbia, we have our Emanuel Creek new home community with an incredible 14 quick move-in homes available. These homes feature our Cooper, Keowee, Murray, Adger and Wylie floor plans with 3-5 bedrooms, 2-4 bathrooms and 1,847-2,433 square feet.
Cabin Creek is located in Hopkins and we currently have 9 quick move-in homes available in this new home community. The homes boast our Moultrie, Waccamaw, Keowee and Murray floor plans with 3-5 bedrooms, 2.5-3 bathrooms and 1,880-2,433 square feet of living space. Also in Hopkins is our Champion’s Ridge community with 2 quick move-in homes available. These homes feature our Adger and Cooper floor plans with 3-5 bedrooms, 2-3 bathrooms and 1,847-2,071 square feet. Our last new home community in Hopkins is Horrell Hill Road with 1 quick move-in home available featuring the Murray floor plan with 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 2,273 square feet of living space.
In Chapin, we have our Haven at St. Peters new home community with 9 quick move-in homes currently available. These homes feature our Charleston, Highland, Camden and Chris floor plans with 4 bedrooms, 2.5-3 bathrooms and 2,395-3,611 square feet of living space.
Located in the city of Florence is The Grove with 9 quick move-in homes available for potential buyers to choose from. Our homes here feature our Adger, Moultrie, Wylie, Keowee and Cooper floor plans with 3-5 bedrooms, 2-3 bathrooms and 1,847-2,433 square feet of living space.
We also have 6 quick move-in homes available within our pop up lots in Columbia, Elgin and Florence. These homes feature our Emily, Cooper and Monticello floor plans and boast 3-5 bedrooms, 2-4 bathrooms and 1,503-3,780 square feet of living space.